POST 3 "MY FAVORITE MOVIE"

I'm not very involved into movies and cinema's world,  honestly watching movies is not my favorite hobbie because I am very distracted and I can't pay attention for so long, but if I could choose one movie, I think it would be "Brave" from disney pixar. I have seen it about 5 times and i like it a lot, I enjoyed the history and I think that is a beautiful movie, I can say that I like all PIXAR movies, I also like Finding Nemo, that movie is also one of my favorite. 
In general, I preffer to watch movies that i have seen before, because if i haven't seen it yet, i get bored and i stop it. but time to time, when I'm with my friends or my family, we watch movies. The last one I saw was "Parasite". I think it is cool, I enjoyed it and I had a good time watching it, but how I said, watching movies is not of my favorite activity to do. 
Finally, I completely preffer listening to music or watch music videos on youtube.


Comentarios

  1. When I was a kid, "Finding Nemo" was one of my favorite movies, I could watch it over and over again.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Good contrast between Pixar movies and Parasite, maybe you should see similar movies that you watched

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Pixar movies are so good!! and I love how princess Merida fights for her ideas

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 5: "TV shows and series"

POST 4: MY FUTURE JOB