POST 4: MY FUTURE JOB

Firstly, I think that my dream job would be produce and selling my own brand of vegetarian/vegan products, such as hamburgers of all flavors (beans, lentils, quinoa, chickpeas and vegetables), sausages, plant-based milk and desserts with a good taste but not using meal or products from animal origin and trying to make my products cheap so everyone could buy it. Is for that reason that I chose to study food engeenering, because I think the career is completely linked with what i expect for my future and I think that it will give me everything that I need to know to make my future job a reality, in addition, I would love to make it by myself, or with a good team, choosing good and natural products and at the same time taking care of the world and being friendly with it and I will learn everything in the career, on the other hand,  I would like to work indoors instead of work outdoor because indoor is easier to make machines work but at the same time i would like being connected with the outdoor and see how our raw materials grow. 
Finally, I can say that I would love to live of that so I think that if my products become known and popular, the salary would be good and i could lead a good life and get a lot of money and be happy. 

Comentarios

  1. I hope that in the near future you can create your vegan food brand, it sounds very interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  2. GO VEGAN FOR THE ANIMALS!
    IS A GREAT JOB, I LIKE IT

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's amazing how you have so many things in mind for your future! Hope you can achieve it all

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 5: "TV shows and series"

POST 3 "MY FAVORITE MOVIE"