The best concert ever!

Happily I could say that i been able to go to all my favorite artist's concerts. but what I enjoyed the most was the concert of the band called "Arctic Monkeys" a british band with 5 integrants and a lot of popular songs. They really are known all over the world. I saw them 2 times, the first was in 2014 at Movistar Arena, and the second one was last year at Lollapalooza Chile, and that was my favourite. It was incredible! me and my best friend love Arctic Monkeys, that day, we wait about 12 hours to see them in first row, we did it, everyone around us was so euphoric, everyone was singing and jumping, we met a lot of people who was in the same mood. After the concert we couldn't believe what had happened. we were so hungry and so tired, our legs hurt, but at the same time we were so happy. Me and my friend always remember that concert, it was amazing 

Comentarios

  1. it's exciting to see your favorite artists so close. and 12 hours? it's crazy jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The AM are one of my favourites bands, sadly I've never seen them live. The last concert in Lollapalooza was amazing 'cause the setlist was perfect.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 5: "TV shows and series"

POST 3 "MY FAVORITE MOVIE"

POST 4: MY FUTURE JOB